Do you treat hair loss for ladies ?
Hair Loss Treatments For Women
Below are some of the approved hair loss treatments for Women
- Minoxidil– Minoxidil has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat hair loss. Minoxidil topical is available over-the-counter under the trade name Rogaine and several generic names (OTC). Minoxidil is safe for both men and women, and users report a high level of satisfaction with the product. Minoxidil increases hair growth and may lengthen their growth cycle. It can thicken hair and minimize the impression of patchiness or widening hair parting.
- Platelet-rich plasma injections-Preliminary evidence suggests that platelet-rich plasma injections may also help prevent hair loss. A plasma-rich injection is performed by a doctor who draws the patient’s blood, separates the platelet-rich plasma from the blood, and then reinjects it into the damaged areas of the scalp. This contributes to the acceleration of tissue repair.
- Consume a healthy diet—Eating a nutritious diet may also promote regular hair development. A healthy diet would often include a variety of foods, including a variety of vegetables and fruits. These contain a variety of vital nutrients and chemicals that contribute to the health of the skin and hair. Iron levels may also have an effect on the health of your hair. Females experiencing hair loss should consult their physician for a blood test to determine if they have an iron deficit. A physician may recommend an iron-rich diet or the use of an iron supplement.
- Low-level light therapy-While low-level light therapy may not be adequate to treat hair loss on its own, it may enhance the effectiveness of other hair loss therapies such as minoxidil.
- Hair transplantation– In some instances, when a patient does not respond to treatment, specialists may propose hair transplantation. This procedure includes transplanting hair from donor areas to areas of baldness in order to naturally increase the area’s hair density.